Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Hey everyone! How are you doing? Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been saying that a lot lately. I honestly am sorry and I really I'm going to try to post more. I've been very busy and I have somewhat of an obsession with an app. Instagram is a new app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. It is so much fun! You take picture, chose from several filters or none at all, and then post for people to see. I love the app and I go on everyday. You can also follow other people and look at millions of gorgeous photos. There's one girl on there named Elise and she is a designer, blogger, and boutique owner. She is a vintage gal and has a wonderful blog, A Beautiful Mess. Although I don't know her personally she takes great photos and figured you guys would like her blog. Anyways I'm going to post very soon. Bye!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Thanks SO much to Kaitlyn over at Born Late for giving the Tell Me About Yourself award! I'm honored. So as most of you probably know for the award you tell 7 things about yourself and then share your most beloved blogs. I'm super excited so here we go!
1. I have naturally curly brown hair. I started straightening it awhile back and then I got a special treatment at a salon in the summer. Now all of the frizz is gone and my hair is super soft. Thanks to my aunt for paying the bill! You know a girl's gotta do, what a girl's gotta do.
2. I am in LOVE with Adele. Her voice is utterly AMAZING. This girl has talent. Unlike many music artists today, she makes "music for ears not eyes." She also has a bit of a sailor's mouth, which I LOVE too. She's talented, funny, nice, and wonderful.
3. I like trying new things and I'm working on being more adventurous. I wanna travel all over the world, learn about cultures, take amazing pictures, and eat unique food. I especially want to run and twirl around alone in a meadow, in a white dress, and then scream as loud as I can, to let all of it out. My top three places that I want to visit are, Spain, France (I really want to visit the palace of Versailles), and Italy
4. My favorite sport is soccer. I started playing it when I was little and I got the name twinkletoes. Not to brag but I do have petty good foot work. My brother is obsessed with soccer and I learn a lot from him. My favorite teams are the United States women's national soccer team and FC Barcelona. I love Hope Solo and Abby Wambach. (USA Women's Team) I also love watching Messi (FC Barcelona). He is the best player ever.
5. Although I love music to death, I can't sing to save my life. I always sing along but I sound horrible. I wish I could sing and become famous and make money but I have stage fright so I don't see that happening.
6. I love taking pictures. I'm thinking about becoming a photographer when I grow up. I think I'm pretty good at it. I love taking pictures of the sun. I want to capture moments in life with my photography. It's fun and makes me happy.
7. I live inside my head. I'm a dreamer. I make up stories, dream all day long, and imagine all possibilities. I'm never serious and I always try to look on the bright side of things. If I could just lay in a hammock, look up at the sky, and dream all day long, I would be so happy. I like to pretend that its the 60s and 70s. I even make up stories sometimes if I'm bored, about me being a young singer in the Sixties, who's later becomes a model, and also becomes an actress. In my story I'm best friends with Pattie Boyd and the other birds of the time. I date famous rock stars and make amazing, fun music. It's fun to make up little and possibly dorky stories. Basically what I'm saying is that I never stop dreaming. I feel I have the freedom to do what I want, when I want. I have tons of dreams and ambitions that I will accomplish one day. To quote Aubrey Hepburn, "Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
So that's me. Now here are some of my favorite blogs!
Everybody's Buying Vintage
Nothing Seems As Pretty As The Past
and your cowboy mouth
I'll be your cannonball
Title: "Come Together" By: The Beatles