Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey Everyone!

Hey everyone! How are you doing? Sorry I haven't posted much. I've been saying that a lot lately. I honestly am sorry and I really I'm going to try to post more. I've been very busy and I have somewhat of an obsession with an app. Instagram is a new app for iPhone, iPod, and iPad. It is so much fun! You take picture, chose from several filters or none at all, and then post for people to see. I love the app and I go on everyday. You can also follow other people and look at millions of gorgeous photos. There's one girl on there named Elise and she is a designer, blogger, and boutique owner. She is a vintage gal and has a wonderful blog, A Beautiful Mess. Although I don't know her personally she takes great photos and figured you guys would like her blog. Anyways I'm going to post very soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment