Monday, February 14, 2011

Love, Sixties Style


I'm not really a Valentine's person. I don't really get it and I don't celebrate it. Probably makes sense because I'm young. But Pattie Boyd and George Harrison look sooo amazingly cute and adorable in these photos! They loved each other soooo much! It's just soo cute. They were the cutest couple ever! Another great couple was Paul and Linda McCartney. They loved each other soo much! They were a great couple. So sad that she passed away. But Paul will always love his lovely Linda. Another Beatles' couple was Ringo Starr and Maureen Cox. She was in love with him from the start. During their Liverpool days she took notice of him and soon they became a lovely couple. They had three children together and she supported him all the way. And the last couple I want to talk about is Anita Pallenberg and Keith Richards. They loved each other very much and some sources say the only reason they separated was the advice of lawyers because they were a bad influence on each other. But I think they were still a loving and caring couple. I'll post pictures of these lovely couples, Have a happy Valentine's Day.







Aww! Pattie and George: Lovely







Real Love: Paul and Linda







Fun and Love: Ringo and Maureen







Love, love, and happiness: Keith and Anita

(Collage by me)

No comments:

Post a Comment