Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ladies of the 60s and 70s



I know my blog is about the sixties but you have to make an exception for these ladies from the seventies.They were amazing, beautiful, smart, creative, colorful and different. They didn't pay any attention to the rule book and became respected individuals. Some of them were linked to musicians of the 60s and 70s but they broke out and became stars in their own right. Others were musicians from start to finish. And some walked in both sides of the street. They were also respected movie stars who everyone loved! I could go down the list forever but I thought I would pick these ladies. I love them all and I wish I could meet them all! SO lovely, powerful, strong minded, and fashionable. They were role models for all women at that time and even now.

















My favorite picture of Stevie Nicks


















Janis and Grace:Friends











A natural beauty






Hello! Twiggy looks great in this picture!






A perfect example of a happy couple:Paul and Linda








One of the first rock chicks








Penelope has fun and style in this picture





The GTOs









Beautiful brown eyes:Natalie Wood








An amazing actress with a good heart:Aubrey Hepburn









(Collage by me)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your blog!

    Check mine out: everybodysbuyingvintage.blogspot.com

    Cheers,
    Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks soo much!! I love your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete