Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Paul and Terry



Like most people on this earth I love the Beatles! Their music, their lives, and really anything else about them. After listening to their music almost religiously I'm kinda like a trained seal when I hear their voices because I'll shout out, "Hey, The Beatles!" So when I was listening to Carrie Ann by The Hollies (first time ever listening to the group) a voice got my attention.

Terry Sylvester sang his part in the song and I thought, "Hmm sounds like Paul McCartney. When I listened to it for the second time I didn't think so as much but still Terry sounds quite similar to Paul. You could tell the difference between them easily though. So now it's your turn to decide. Leave a comment and we'll find out if you agree or if I'm crazy. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment