Monday, May 30, 2011

McCartney


Guess what! Yesterday when I was out and about with friends we went to an antique shop. It was a really cool retro shop with lots of things from the 60s and 70s. We were looking around when one of my friends found a huge shelve full of records! I was mesmerized. I look through the shelve gawking at every record I saw. My friend pulled out the famous, McCartney album. I couldn't believe it! My head was exploding at that point. I saw it and knew I just had to have it. I don't have a record player but I just wanted it sooo bad. It was Paul's first solo album, it announced his departure from The Beatles, and it was the first of many albums featuring the lovely Linda. I grabbed it, along with an awesome poster of The Beatles. I paid and I am now a very very proud owner of the famous McCartney album. I'm super happy and I can't wait to go to my friend's house to play the record! Best day ever!










No comments:

Post a Comment