Monday, March 28, 2011

Flowers: Inspiration For the World

A couple of weekends ago I took my iPod outside to my backyard. It's the new generation with a camera. Ever since I got it I have been taking pictures like crazy. I decide to spend time outside enjoying the sun, the breeze, and the flowers. The pictures aren't the best quality but I think they came out great. I kept thinking how I would be able to create a post around the pictures. Finally I was able to realize that flowers are beautiful, elegant, and lovely in every decade. SO I say enjoy them. They bring inspiration to everyone. Whether they're in your hair, on the ground, on a tree or plant, or anywhere else flowers are amazing. In the 60s and 70s flowers where a big part of the culture. And that has carried on through today. So I hope these pictures put a smile on your face and inspire you!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment